AIM
P0P0P878

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

Perfect

Major Dickface was my favorite.

I am Bored I am Bored

It wasn't horrible

Maybe add a replay button after its over, or end up going back to the main screen when its over.

Slippyface responds:

Thank you. As a beginner, I appreciate positive reviews. I am working on buttons and loading bars and stuff like that, but I'm not great at this moment in time.

side project side project side project side project

Gave you a 3

This entertained me for the time it looks put into it.

weatherholt responds:

niice

SOTN 3 Trailer 1 SOTN 3 Trailer 1

Quality Issues

It was cool just the only thing was: the screen was too small for quality that low, you can see the pixels too well..

Hunt of the Shoopacabra Hunt of the Shoopacabra

Lol Great

Disclaimer:
If you fuck with the animals, they'll fuck with you. Lolk? We aren't responsible.

Made me laugh

Alpha-Nuva responds:

Ironically, dad gave him a BJ and suffered consequences that benefited him.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

He loses

Good job.

Final Fantasy Heroes GX 3 Final Fantasy Heroes GX 3

English

If you are going to put anything on Newgrounds make it in English please.

Harry doesn't die Harry doesn't die

Good Idea but

I know what happens. In the last chapter which is the epilogue, it happens 19 years in the future. Harry marries Ginny, they have 3 boys and 1 girl. And they are: Albus, James, ( cannot remember the other boys name ), and Lilly.

Ron and Hermionie get married too. Hedwig dies early in the book though. It finishes with Albus going to Hogwartz himself.

You dont have to believe me but I could PM you a link where you could download pictures of the pages.

PinkSkull responds:

Shame for extreme fans who wanted to see the movie and accidentally read the review.. you just unnecesarily spoiled it! but i dont care, you can tell me the whole book, the charm is still in reading it yourself.

Zubadiewap Zubadiewap

Now only if...

Only if you could do an animation on "Scat Man"

Jovatov responds:

Hmm, I might...

asi-Dream Fairy episode 2 asi-Dream Fairy episode 2

It's great but..

The text was a little too fast to read.